|The 3rd annual Glow in the Park to benefit Special Olympics Massachusetts is not your average run! It is a very important part of the year-round LETR fundraising efforts. The LETR Glow in the Park will be held on Saturday, May 20th at Barrett's Alehouse North Attleboro. Registration will start at 7:00 PM. The race will begin at 9:00 PM.
Here is how it works:|
1. Each runner should register in advance of the event through this website. This helps make the on-site registration process run much more smoothly. However, walk-on runners are also welcome.
2. Once registered, Runners can also accept donations right on their web page, and use it to spread the news to their friends and family about how they can participate in the Glow in the Park!
3. On the day of the Glow in the Park, June 18th, all Runners will check in starting at 7:00 PM. At that time, they will turn in any checks or cash that has not been turned in. The first 250 participants to sign-up will receive their official 'Glow in the Park' T-shirt.
5. At approximately 9:00 PM they run will begin!
6. Then, it's onto the street! Participants will take to the roads to run through the industrial park with their best neon gear on! You can expect be glow stations along the course that utilize non toxic bubbles, water, fog, and color powder!
7. The post-run ceremony will begin at the conclusion of the race where we will present all our awards!
|Registration and Packet Pick-up Information:
Register by signing up online or by mailing in a registration $30.00 or in person on race day $35.00.
Race day registration at Barrett's Alehouse at 7:00 PM.
||5/20/2017 7:30 pm - 8:45 pm|
|RUN through glow stations along the course that utilize non toxic bubbles, water, fog, and color powder!!
||5/20/2017 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm|
|Awards time!||5/20/2017 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm|
|Student or Special Olympics Athlete Registration: $25.00|
Special discounted rate for students and Special Olympics Massachusetts' athletes!
|Special 1K Course!: $20.00|
I'm taking the shorter 1K course option!